Monday, November 7, 2016

ESL & Friendships

On Saturday we went back to Frailes for our last ESL class. Things have gone really well; we had a good number of people attend and express intrest in learning. These few classes were simply a test run, the plan is to continue with regular classes in January. I'm thankful to have been a part and look forward to how the Lord uses this in the future.

Playing Tic Tac Toe and practicing pronunciation

Playing the Name Game

Caleb and Jociel 

Jon teaching the Bible lesson

On Thursday I had a wonderful time with my sister in Christ, Brittany, and on Friday I spent the evening with another sister, Kimia. Both of these women have been such a blessing. They encourage me to be more like Christ and to stand boldly in the face of adversity. 

Brittany and I at the mall

Dinner with Kimia, Chicken and vegetables


Praises:
Friendships
A good response to ESL
A productive week
Went to a local restaurant by myself and tried to order a coffee but left with two milkshakes. Haha. The praise is that I went by myself and tried to speak Spanish (& ended up with 2 milkshakes) :-)

Prayer:
Sleep
Preparation for heading home
Where to invest my time for the short amount I have left

No comments:

Post a Comment