Sunday, November 20, 2016

1 Week!

Seven more days until I fly home, this is bitter sweet. It's hard to believe three months have flown by so quickly.  I have been and am trying to pack as much as I can in these last few days.

We went to the beach on our off day.

Monkeys tried to take our lunch. Little stinkers came in a packs!

Oh you know just totally normal, eating candy canes in November on our way to the beach, where it was 80 degrees.
My sweet friend and I spent a lovely morning walking around San Fransisco.

Starting tomorrow, I'll have a very full last week with teaching Bible Study, getting last minute gifts, Thanksgiving and saying goodbyes.

Praises:
Productive last few weeks - completed memorizing Proverbs 31 with our small group, finished reading an assigned book, etc.
Being brave - I now enjoy walking to local stores, rather than dreading it.
Spanish - I went to a bread store and bought bread without any problem.

Prayer:
Transitioning back to the States - this are always really hard for me.
Flights - I fly back on one of the busiest days of the year, yikes! Please pray that I make my layover on time.
Teaching on Tuesday - I'll wrap up our study on Ruth this Tuesday in our small group.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I know it is bittersweet to leave and come home. I'm so very happy for you and proud of you for all you have done, worked through and accomplished. I'm excited to what the future holds for you! Love ya, Sue Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your folks are really looking forward to having you back home for a little while! Safe travels, Bekah! We look forward to hearing about your ministry opportunities when you return! Love, Judy Myers

    ReplyDelete